Monday, 10 November 2014

Another Mini Shopping Haul - Primor

I don't think there's anything that I like more than shopping. I do love to browse through the stores and maybe grab something to eat in the meantime, but if there's one thing that I loveeee, is to browse to countless pages of online stores. If I'm bored and I got nothing to do, I just browse through my favourite online stores like Feelunique, Asos, Maquillalia, Primor and Kiko. I put everything that I like/want in my basket (it may or may not get to 500€ in each site...), but once in a while I make an order of some bits and bobs that I need or maybe just something new to try.

This time I ordered from Primor (Spanish Website), It was my very first time ordering from them, but I had heard some really good reviews and they have some amazing brands in there, at some pretty awesome prices. I'm so impressed with this website, my order came 72 hours after I payed.

I was in desperate need of a new under eye concealer, so I bought the Maybelline Fit Me in 15 (which is the lightest shade they have - still not light enough to give me the Kim K contoured look, but oh well...). It was 4,95€ - complete bargain!

I also got the Garnier purifying gel and the purifying exfoliator. I use them every single day, I love the way my skin feels after I use them - Fresh and clean. This was another bargain. Both of them were half the price I usually pay in my supermarket.

I got two Wet'n Wild lipsticks. Since everyone and their momma were talking about how awesome they were. I got the shades "Sugar Plum Fairy" and "Mauve Out of Here". I'm in love with them and there'll probably be a review coming soon. These were 2,99€ each.

I got a Nivea lip butter in Vanilla and Macadamia (Liposan is the name of the brand in Spain). I got the original one almost ending, so I decided it was time for a new one and I got to say, the scent is amazing! Definitely gonna buy the raspberry one, too. This was 2,50€.

I've been wanting to try a dry shampoo for years now, but always thought that wasn't for me (I loveeee freshly washed and blow dried hair). Lately though, it's been such a pain, to wake up super early in the morning to wash my hair before going to school, that I decided to bite the bullet and buy a Batiste dry shampoo. It had to be in the tropical scent, cause we all know how obsessed I am with Coconut (it's a problem, I know!). It was 3,75€ and I'm so definitely gonna buy more. I'm converted!

And the last thing I got was the Real Techniques Powder Brush (because I really needed another brush... - not!). Not sure what to think of it, yet. Only used it once so far and I wasn't too impressed. It was 11,75€.

They also sent me a little sample (it's quite a nice travel size, actually!) of a Diadermine cleansing gel. Excited to try this one out, although I'm really into oil cleansers at the moment. Will see how this goes!

I didn't pay any shipping, because every order to Portugal and Spain above 20€ gets free shipping. Which is pretty amazing. I hate paying for shipping, it gets me thinking of what else I could spend that money on.

And that's it guys, my mini Primor Haul. 
Maybe at the end of November, there will be more hauls coming your way, because it's my birthday! Excitement levels are high, people!

Anything I should add to my wish list? Let me know!