Monday, 17 November 2014

Batiste Dry Shampoo - Where Have You Been All My Life?



Seriously, where have this been all my life? How could I ever live so long without this? 
All those mornings I had to wake up one hour earlier than I really needed too, just so I could wash, dry and style my hair, because unfortunately I'm one of those people that has extremely oily roots, so my hair tends to look like a giant greasy mess after I wake up - not very attractive, I must say.

After everyone talk about how they used dry shampoo as a way to not wash their hair every single day, I decided to bite the bullet and buy a Batiste one in the tropical scent (my coconut addiction knows no boundaries!). 

I've been using this for a few days now and I have to say, I'm converted. I see the light now! 
Before I felt like a I had to shower and wash my hair before going to the gym, because my hair looked horrible, but now I just pop this on, before going out of the house and it looks freaking amazing.

Don't get me wrong. I will still wash my hair every day. I just don't like the feeling of not having it squeaky clean. The dry shampoo does help to only wash it when I really want to, like after my workout. I just need to be careful not to look like a granny after I use this stuff. If I don't brush it properly it gives me a, not very attractive, grey cast.

I'm just never gonna be one of those girls that just washes their hair every three days. I just can't do it. My hair is way too greasy and frizzy for that. With that said, I will definitely keep using it and I'm gonna try and get some different scents too. I also really want to try Ruth Crilly's new dry shampoo called Colab - the London scent sounds just about right for me!